Monday, January 15, 2007

Monday motivations

It seems like a good idea to write down stuff I want to tackle (fiber-related stuff anyway...nobody wants to hear about me doing laundry or loading the dishwasher) during the week. Maybe if I see it written down it will make me do more of it in a more organized way. Or not. Time will tell. I did manage to do the entire month of NaBloPoMo though so there's hope for me yet.

  • Get the fish quilt finished and delivered to the school for the Draw Down
  • The kokojazzman collaboration piece and the hands my friend drew for the abstract music piece were shipped yesterday so I'll get on those as soon as they arrive.
  • Go through finished and half-finished pieces and decide which ones (if any) to submit to the GSQA quilt show by Feb 1.

No comments: