Saturday, January 06, 2007

IFA group homework



Our fiber group meets every 3 months in Hattiesburg and we usually have "homework" to do. This meeting, we're supposed to bring a piece we did using a photo. I'm sure they're thinking along the lines of landscapes or something, but I have been wanting to do one of these for ages and this seemed like a good excuse. I played around with it a lot in my graphics program but never did get exactly what I wanted, so I took the easy way out and ran it through the Warholizer at http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/warholizer.php
What looks like blue is actually a very deep purple, and the lightest color is a bright lime yellow green. I have GOT to get a black background so my colors come out looking more true than they do against the red wall.

2 comments:

jenclair said...

This is really cool! Love the Warhol look -

Rissa said...

I agree with Jen this is really cool. :-)