Monday, November 13, 2006

yuck

Not only did I miss a day of posting (does it count that I have a bunch of days with multiple postings?) but I missed it because I spent practically the whole day in bed feeling pretty rough. Whoever invented TheraFlu, especially the apple cinnamon flavor, deserves to make a pile of money. I thought I'd shaken whatever bug I had but it hit with a vengence yesterday. Even DH was feeling pretty rocky and he never gets sick. By yesterday evening, we were both hungry so I guess that's a good sign. Things to do, things to do, so no time to be sick this week,

And happy birthday Bronwyn! I hope you have a great one.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure your multiple postings and the fact that you were ill will mean you are still on track.

The lemon flavor Theraflu is awful, but seemed to work. I think my problem was mostly stress and sinus, but whatever, the Theraflu seemed a good idea.

Hope you continue to improve!

Rissa said...

Lordy, everyone in Jackson must have it! EWWWWW! I forced myself out of the house today, I had a lot to do...but it was a Theraflu day for me too.