Thursday, July 10, 2008

WOOOOOOO freakin' HOOOOOOOOO

Got this in email this morning! Any of you who will be in New Orleans for Satchmofest are invited to drop by and see it. I am SO excited about this!
Talk about doing a happy dance, I'm dancing so hard I think I pulled something.

Good morning Rhonda,
Congratulation, we are delighted to have “PRIMARILY JAZZ” as part of the Sixth Annual Satchmo juried art Show. Please plan on delivering it on July 24/25/26 (10am to 4pm) at French Quarter Festival office@ 400 North Peters St in the French Quarter. (522-5730 or 957-3540). If you need directions let us know. Call or e-mail your time choice or if you need other arrangements. Joann

4 comments:

Karoda said...

Congrats on this!!!!!!!!! I'm imagining it to be a fun festival!

jenclair said...

Congratulations! Way to go, Rhonda!

Michelle said...

That IS great news! Congratulations! And, of course, we'll want to see pictures of the show.

Clare Wassermann said...

As an ex-musician and new into the textile world (and loving it)I love your blog. Have subscribed. Well done with the quilt for the festival JGYG