Sunday, August 06, 2006

More Minnesota news


I forgot to add the third quilt that went to the show in MN. This is the one that was originally designed for the Ricky Tims competition but wasn't accepted. As I told my friend when I got the skinny letter, I'd rather have it out of my house and for sale than hanging in a gallery for people to look at and then coming back home anyway.

The official title of this one is "Orphans of the Motherland"

Pictures of the quilts also made it into 2 different Minneapolis papers on the same day.

http://www.mnsun.com/articles/2006/08/03/news/aw03mnhelpers.txt

The Star Tribune also had an article with a picture but it's not on-line.

1 comment:

Rissa said...

How cool! I hope they all sell. I am glad I got the chance to see them in person before they left.